Saturday, August 1, 2009

The New www.THECOILREVIEW.COM



I just love this video!!!! It is however not about warring over hair for me. I really just want to make all of the many African American women out there who are pondering over the prison of our hair; those out there that believe that natural hair is not professional, not beautiful, something to be disdained, something to be thrown away ....... I say stop the madness and know that ones man's or woman's, for that matter, trash is another woman's treasure.... Soooo Many people of the world would love the versatility of our hair. It is my goal to bring to light, more so than it was before, that natural hair is an option and that it can be styled beautifully for any and all occasions....

Natural hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment